Final Paper SubmissionCongratulations for PACIS 2016 paper acceptance submitters and thank you if you have already submitted your camera-ready manuscript.
We are currently in the process of checking the format of all camera-ready manuscripts; therefore, the paper status on EasyChair will be "was not approved by editors".
The message is only for format checking and is not affect the original acceptance decision.
Please let us know if you have any questions.
Final Submission Guidelines
Final Submission Deadline: May 9, 2016
Please revise your accepted paper and upload a PDF version of your camera-ready paper.
By submitting the final version of the paper, the authors agree to allow the paper to be published in PACIS 2016 proceedings. The authors retain the copyright of the paper published in the PACIS 2016 proceedings.
Each accepted paper must be accompanied by at least one registration by May 23, 2016. Otherwise, the paper will be automatically withdrawn from the final program.
1. General Instructions:
●Language: All manuscripts must be in English.
●File Format: Papers submitted for review should be in the pdf format.
●Paper Length: Page limits are 12 pages for Completed research papers and 7 pages for Research-in-progress papers and Poster papers. These limits include all text, figures, tables and appendices, but exclude the cover page, abstract, keywords and references.
●Page Setup: Your paper must be formatted for A4 size portrait page setup, with a 3cm/3cm/3cm/2cm margin (top, bottom, left and right).
●Title Page: Each camera-ready manuscript needs to have a title page. Only the title of the paper, the information of all author(s), and the abstract should appear on the title page (first page).
●Page Numbering: Please do not include page numbers.
2. Make sure your paper is formatted as required by PACIS 2016.
3. It is important that participants maintain integrity in their submissions. Scholars submitting camera-ready manuscripts to this conference thereby attest that they have read the AIS Code of Research Conduct and that the work submitted by them is in accordance with the Code in all respects.
Papers that fail to follow the above instructions will be removed from the program and the conference proceedings without further notice.
1.Your revised paper should be submitted online by the same ID of your original paper.
Once in EasyChair, click on “Proceedings” tab to open your submission.
Click on your paper ID.
You can update your manuscript by click on “Upload new version” and update the author information by click on “Update authors”.
Then click on “Submit a New Version”.
2. Authors may further edit and modify the submitted paper until the submission deadline. It is the responsibility of the authors to ensure that their text does not contain typos or grammatical errors.
3. If the submitted paper does not follow the template exactly, the secretariat may ask you to modify your paper.
4. After the paper submission, check that the author(s) email and affiliation information are correct and modify if needed.
5. No proofreading will be carried out, and no correction will be possible after the submission deadline.
6. Other than uploading your final revised paper to the Easychair system, please email a "summary of changes" to the track chairs of the track where your paper is accepted. Please note that a point-by-point response to each reviewer comment is not required.
A standard authorization form must be filled, signed and returned with each accepted paper. Please include the authorization form and the final revised paper to be updated via EasyChair system into one ZIP file. Both documents must be in the PDF format. Only the principal co-author needs to sign. The PACIS 2016 conference committee assumes that the signing author has the authorization of the remaining co-authors. You can download the authorization form here (MS WORD Version, PDF Version).
Please upload the signed authorization form together with your camera-ready manuscript to the final submission system before May 9, 2016.
If you must withdraw a paper, please notify the PACIS 2016 Secretariat in writing as soon as possible. If the presenting author of accepted paper does not register by May 23, 2016, the paper may be automatically withdrawn from the final program.
Accepted poster papers will be presented in an interactive format as posters during PACIS 2016, and will appear in the PACIS 2016 Proceedings. Authors of accepted poster papers will be required to bring poster-size presentations (in LARGE TYPE format, with a maximum overall size of 95 cm (width) x 195 cm (height) for display at their interactive session.
If you have any questions regarding the paper submission, please contact the PACIS 2016 Conference Secretarat.